Gary Battle (Pokemon HG/SS) Gary Battle (Pokemon HG/SS)

Hey

Clearly a lot of work went into this, so well done, it sounds pretty right. There were some instruments that really sounded good in the song, and others didn't sound very good. I think you should replace the instruments with other ones that sound better than the ones you are using. This has potential. Good job anyway.

Tomorrow In Bloom Tomorrow In Bloom

Nice job

Don't usually hear this kind of music on Newgrounds, so it's refreshing to hear. I loved the opening riff, I got a folky-indie vibe from it. The vocals could use some work, they are a bit weak at times. But yeah, nice work, reminded me of the Pixies work

Sawdust responds:

Thanks a lot man. There's definitely more to come :)

Orchestral Battle Loop Orchestral Battle Loop

Good stuff

I didn't particularly like the start, but I loved the loop that started at 0:34. What orchestral VST do you use?

Anyway, it's good for a battle music loop, because assumeably it would be something you would hear a lot, and the song isn't repetitive. It needs longer though. And it never really kicks off either, maybe you can add another loop and another drum beat.

p4tr1ck77 responds:

Thanks, I'm not one for good drum beats... as you can see for the most part I have simply a high hat going off every measure ;) I definitely need to work on that.
I'm using a VST called Garritan (I think that's how it's spelled) Personal Orchestra.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Sorry but this is crap

not funny

I'll get useless review for this because people are pathetic brown-nosers

Mysterious forest! Mysterious forest!

Brilliant

Bloody Amazing.

Termina Field 8-Bit Termina Field 8-Bit

Sounded really nice

For an 8-bit song it all came together rather nicely, and the song itself always has a soft spot in my heart. I can't really criticise it, so it's 10/10. Well done!

Color The Clouds Color The Clouds

I am chilled out now

I really liked it. It did have an 'airy' sort of atmosphere. It was also very relaxing. That said it could have a bit more of a tune to it, it was nice to listen to, but it wasn't ear catching, and it never really took off from one constant beat and sound. Other than that it is hard to criticise, you can hear some effort was put into it, well done.

LangolierVII responds:

:)) thx

|ZiNiTY| beat of electro full |ZiNiTY| beat of electro full

Impressive

There was a few points in which you played with the stereo and mono out of the headphones, it added to the song. There were a lot of differant sounds put together and it all sounded good. It didn't loop too much, and it sounded like you tweaked it a lot. It's hard to give much criticism, other than I think you can do a bit better. I find it difficult to give perfect ratings, and I feel that there's something you can add to get you a 10. Very impressive though.

djzinity responds:

thanks dude:]
im looking forward to a ten :]

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

Poor

That really wasn't very funny. I don't really get the humour of it. I giggled a little near the end but I don't believe this is worthy of the top place.

AudioVision responds:

It's dry humor, not everyone likes it, so I get your disgruntledness

NP - Wind Through Winter Trees NP - Wind Through Winter Trees

Striking

I get so many differant images in my head when I hear this, it's incredibly exceptional. It was very unsettling, but at the same time had a sense of optimism. Bloody well written.

ProudAardvark responds:

Thanks Meta! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!